Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lilly's Big Announcement

IT'S TRUE!!!!

***The back story:

Two Sundays ago, in Primary during Sharing Time, the Primary president was asking the kids about their family trees. She asked about grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc.
She asked the kids how many sisters they had, and then how many brothers they had. Ellie said (I was teaching music in Nursery at the time...) that they were "going to have another brother named Jared soon!"

The Primary went silent...When the secretary came into get the Nursery rolls she asked if it was true...I said: "Not that I'm aware of!" And then had to explain it to the rest of the primary!

Need less to say, I was a little nervous...seeing as this is about how it was announced to us that Lilly was coming to our family!

Well...Here we are nearly a week-and-a-half later and...TA-DAH!!! Ellie the prophetess strikes again! As Marc said "So let it be written...So let it be done! Amen!

Let's hope it's a boy (Ellie was positive the last time!)...or that could be one funny-looking Jared, eh?

5 comments:

K said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys, and we can't wait to meet little Jared :) Love you!!

ADDollhouse said...

That is too funny! CONGRATS! Though better "Jared" than Potacelli? hee hee!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you! congrats. we also can wait to meet little Jared. I had a feeling he might be coming soon. ;)Love you
Sarah

Allyson said...

Hooray! Congrats to all of you. Perhaps I can set up a meeting with Ellie so she can tell my future... :)

Linda said...

That girl is something else...
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Baby Jared.